Treaty Traders and Treaty Investors

The E-Visa, what is it?

Allows temporary entry and a work permit to a trader or investor when a treaty exists between the U.S. and the home country of the applicant. This treaty has to be one of commerce and navigation or bilateral investment. Capriotti & Associates maintains a current list of countries which have such a treaty with the U.S. An E-visa can be used by either the applicant company's principals or its employees.

There are 2 types of treaty visas, the E-1 trader visa and the E-2 investment visa. Both of these require:

Benefits of an E-Visa

E-1 Treaty Trader Visa requirements

E-2 Treaty Investor Visa requirements

RO 9/95

CAPRIOTTI & Associates International Law
Immigration · Nationality · Consular Process
North America & Europe
P.O. Box 2972 · Portland, OR 97208-2792
Fax: 1-503-223-3886 · Voice: 1-503-221-1600

We have a North America TOLL-FREE number available for our clients. Please ask Mr. Capriotti.

Information on how to write Mr. Capriotti

Home Page · Information on Immigration Options
The information given in this Web site is intended as general information only.
It does not substitute for the services of an immigration attorney in a specific case.

© 1995-2003 F.J. Capriotti III. All rights reserved.