Methods of Immigrating to the U.S.
Graphic version of this information.
- Methods of Immigrating to the U.S. - LPR (AKA "Green Card")
- Government Sponsor
- Asylum or Refugee
- Cancellation of Deportation
- Private Bill
- Family Sponsor
- IR - Spouse of U.S. Citizen
- IR - Parent of U.S. Citizen
- 1 - Unmarried S/D of U.S. Citizen
- 2A - Spouse/Child of LPR
- 2B - Unmarried S/D of LPR
- 3 - Married S/D of U.S. Citizen
- 4 - Sibling of U.S. Citizen
- Employment Sponsor
- EB1 - Priority Workers
- EB2 - Professionals w/Advanced Degree
- EB3 - Skilled and Professional
- EB4 - Special Immigrants
- EB5 - Employment Creation
CAPRIOTTI & Associates International Law
Immigration · Nationality · Consular Process
North America & Europe
P.O. Box 2792 · Portland, OR 97208-2792
Fax: 1-503-223-3886 · Voice: 1-503-221-1600
We have a North America TOLL-FREE number available for our clients. Please ask Mr. Capriotti.
Information on how to write Mr. Capriotti
Home Page · Information on Immigration Options
The information given in this Web site is intended as general information only.
It does not substitute for the services of an immigration attorney in a specific case.
Immigration Lawyers on the Web
American Immigration Lawyers Association
© 1995-2003 F.J. Capriotti III. All rights reserved.